Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

the Nemesis...

You know what they say about Hell being non-existent?

That in this world, in our lifetime, we have been passing through all kinds of hell already, that you would feel there is nothing left in your body and soul anymore to be burn in Hades at all.

Trust me, with everything I have been through for the past 3 years, I could even say that I have been to hell and back again! Discussing that sort of thing in this space would made me run out of bandwidth.

I guess the devil himself is so busy making other peoples' lives miserable so he sent me one of his croonies instead... my Nemesis..


This guy and his friends are experts in making your life a living hell. I know.. I had my share of blame of course. Financial  matters at this point in time should be taken seriously but being beaten to death by recession things can go out of hand in as snap and this bank can really be mean.

Anyways, I have faced my Nemesis..and won. They may say that the battle may be over but not the war. Well... newsflash!!... I got God with me, and Nemesis will see who really the Boss is! :)

So to all of you who are passing through hell.... 

.... just keep going...

Because God is always by your side and should the going gets tough... He will carry you. 

Trust me!







No comments:

Post a Comment