Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

the Daniel encounter....

I came to work today fully convinced that this is going to be another boring day.

After the 2 days off (which is never enough!) I am about to start my 10-hour duty.. Ugh!

Mo Twister once twitted that "whoever said that CHANGE is constant is LYING.." and I couldn't agree more.. In our line of work, you will always deal with the same routine, same flights, same issues, same old sh*T.. 90% of the blasted time.

I was thinking this is just an ordinary day... until Sheebah (bless her usual wickedness.. :-) brought to our counter The Daniel ..that knocks our socks off!

Daniel Louisy seems to be just an ordinary passenger like every one else.. but the moment he stood in front of our counter we knew that he is no ordinary man..

He made my friend Reich blushing from head to her cuticles ! And I could swear that her lifetime supplies of blushes has already been used up....



Who the heck wouldn't...? It's not every day that you come face to face with a man like this:






just one look at his sharp jawline.. and perfectly chiseled features
is enough to melt the heart of the Ice Queen ..






It was sad that I never got the chance to get a picture with him... but its ok.. for now I just need to be contented with the note he made for me at the boarding gates ( with a "little" connivance with my feisty supervisor Sheeba)...







You are welcome, Sir.....

I just want to ask for a *small favor* though....

just in case, my future husband wouldn't make it in MY future...

I just want you to know that i wouldn't mind at all should you decide to give me kids.. even

through In Vitro Fertilization.. or any other way! Ok?..



Just.............in case........ !





Hahahahahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment