Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

I heart SG.... (Part 1)

My friend TIN-TIN has been bugging me to go to Singapore and relocate.

It was my original plan to really visit her in time for my vacation last January. But because Inay was really sick, the trip did not happen.

Before my Inay left us, she asked me not to leave Philippines anymore. Both of us know that it is a request that I couldn't say NO to.. but for an altogether different reason.

She was thinking I will stay because of her condition, 

I was thinking of staying because of HER condition that she knows nothing about..

But before I start weeping again, remembering my dearest Inay, let me just move on to writing this blog and share with you some pictures I took  during my trip to Singapore.




and ladies and gentlemen, please meet my lovely host... (and sponsor!)

Tin on EK uniform.. Tarrrrraaaaay


Spell freshness! Kahit 2 a.m na... di ba?



Let me take this opportunity to say Thanks to you TIN for accommodating me... and for making my 50-dollar-Singapore Budget goes a long long long loooooong way....... may sukli pa! 

But most of all.. Thanks to my dearest MALAU for making this trip possible!

Lab u fwendssss!


No comments:

Post a Comment