Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

the Windows....


I have mention a lot of times that looking at the window or staying at the balcony is some sort of relaxation for me..

I could stay a full day at the balcony just observing people, looking over the views below absorbing  the activities of the world. I think I got it from my "Nanay" (that's how we call our grandmothers in Batangas, we call our grandfather "Mamay"), of whom, after returning home from the US, stayed with us in Antipolo.

I remember one time when I went for vacation 2 years ago, come 6pm in the afternoon, you will find her sitting at the balcony watching the planes flying over . I usually join her there and tell her what particular airline is flying base from their logos.. it is our bonding moment.

Here are some of my  " View Pics" , taken from almost anywhere.

Taken from the Taxi Window in Cairo, on the way to the airport..
Sienne River, Paris France
taken from the balcony while making "SAMPAY" the clothes at 3am, doing the laundry after work ...#buhayOFWlang
the best view.. from the kitchen sink while washing the dishes! 6am #buhayOFWulit!!
Behind our Building in Salahuddin, Deira Dubai.. view from the kitchen


MANILA, PHILIPPINES... view from the Hospital Ward..


Can you spot the Pasig River...? Reminds me of Raymart Santiago(when he was still hot!) and Geneva Cruz (when  her nose was still... REAL!)  (Anak ng Pasig! hahah) #classic!




Andoks, Botikang Pinoy
Got fascinated with the PROUD RED COLOR of the Building. then I realized.. Di pala sya Wholesome!
























PROBINSYA



THE PASAWAY!

No Loading and Unloading Zone... deadma si Kuya!



BAWAL TUMAWID!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen.. the WAPAKELS....




ehehehehehe.... ala lang!

No comments:

Post a Comment