Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

the PINK signs...

I am now passing through a very tough situation...

and honestly, I don't know how I am going to take things as it happens..

But being a great believer in God and all his divine ways.. I have surrendered everything to him.

and I know that what ever it is I am going through right now shall also come to its end..

this too.. shall pass..
----------------------- (*______*)

Browsing the net, puffy-eyed and all.... I decided to do my daily reads..

Chuvaness' site is one of my all-time favorites.. i saw these images in one of her blog posts. In an instant, my shattered day had been restored, if not fully, atleast, this one helps soothe the pains of life's devastatingly-PACQUIAO-punch-like blows..

let me share it to you...


I dont know if this is really a sign board officially released by the MMDA... but either way... damn!!! it abso-effing-lutely send its message across! hahaha



I'm sure the beauty conscious will never even think about violating the law with this sign..








Had a hard time recovering from this one..... Parang text lang?

wonder what you will reply back, something like... w8 lng dyan n me.. ???










And of course the jejemons would surely appreciate this one:

ohkiiehh phooow... thEnnkkszz for kkCaringzz!!



I salute the humor of Pinoys.. no matter how devastatingly low the life can get, we still manage to get the chance to laugh and enjoy life.

Even im so far away from home, I know I will always be able to "recover" from anything.. thanks to the Pinoy spirit in me, I know I will always be OK.

And ofcourse, if life gets tough, always remember that there is GOD..

just have faith.. and follow HIS signs...



(credit for the images goes to the uploader)

No comments:

Post a Comment