Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

the Oh-My Josh edition..

Yesterday when I get home, I watched one of the movies that I borrowed from my friend GLO when we went out for a VAMPIRE to VAMPIRE date at 2:am a couple of days ago..


the title of the movie is WHEN IN ROME..


and maaaannn   Josh Duhamel was such an eye candy..




 Nah... this is not a "I-Checked-Him-In" kind of post  just like my notes  on  some celebs.. ( though it surely would knock my undies off if I did!)



  It's just that.. I have this nice feeling that I'm gonna MARRY him anytime SOON..  :-)



Dear Mr.  Duhamel, 

You'd better be quick, yo' know!

I'm a LIMITED EDITION, if you are not aware.

I could be taken quite fast if you are not so quick to get me... 


just a piece of advice.. ;-)


 MARS




(DISCLAIMER: this site does not claim any credit for the pictures posted above)

No comments:

Post a Comment