Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

the FABIO-lous Feeling...



Something FABIO-lous happened in the Air France counter today..

One of the football superstars had graced our counters today.

Traveling First Class, was none other than the professional Italian footballer, FABIO CANNAVARO.

Honestly, I am not a fan of the football game, being, the Filipinos are more into Basketball and of course BOXING. I have asked for the help of Master Google and Brother Wiki (pedia) to know more about our dashing First Class passenger.

Brother Wiki stated that Mr. Cannavaro  "won the FIFA World Player of the Year award in 2006, making him the first, and so far, only defender to win the award, as well as the oldest recipient." 

"The 2006 World Cup stands as one of the most watched events in television history, garnering an estimated 26.29 billion non-unique viewers, compiled over the course of the tournament" -Wikipedia.

So that makes my NEW BOYFRIEND.. known to billions of people. Any ways, enough of the details.. here is my bluuuuuuuuuuurrrry to the highest level picture with my new love.. (ehehehehhe). Thanks to the forever-shaky-hands of YOUSEFF, I got this as a souvenir photo (grrrrrrr!)
Our picture is very raw.. not even edited, and sadly didn't give justice to his good looks at all. But blurry or no blurry... Love ko na Sya! He's been so patient to pose for a picture for all of us.. making him a sole target of the I-phones and Blackberry shooting squad!

Anyways, to compensate for the bad photo above, let me post some of  Mr. Cannavaro's (in my opinion) best shots.. (this site is not claiming any credit for the following images.)













ahem.... I lost my keys because of you... 

who the heck would open the flat door for me at 3:am in the morning?

Now I need to change the lock of my cupboards..

....get a duplicate key for my locker (hope the Admin. Head wouldn't nag).

All these hassle I need to go through because of one blurry picture and a smile that would haunt me forever! (naks!)

But darn it...... its all worth it! 






No comments:

Post a Comment