Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

the Guardians..

I fell freakin' in love with Josh Duhamel when my friend Glo lend me her copy of the WHEN IN ROME..

And believe me it was an instant love at first sight, as i have mentioned in my previous blog... when I was told by none other than GLO (again!) that  he has a new movie shown already, I never stopped til I got a way to watch it! It's the movie LIFE AS WE KNOW IT..

What would you do if you suddenly find yourself a guardian to an orphaned baby all of a sudden? And to make matter worst you are supposed to raise the kid with the person you totally hate?


with your carefully planned out life, peaceful existence and less complicated life style.. what can you do with this extra...?

but with a looker like this as a "guardian partner"....



... I think I can raise a dozen kids all at the same time!


Oh .. I hope Fergie would'nt mind....?Duh...! mas sexy namn ako sa kanya noh, kamusta naman! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment