Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

the Cold Zone..

So cold today ..

Winter is officially ON..

My coat didn't really help much in providing warmth against the cold air as I made my way to the airport ramp to wait for the service bus to arrive..

Well, it's 2am in the morning. What can we expect?

haaaay... reminds me of the McDonald's slogan on their cold beverage cups:

"the beverage you're about to enjoy is extremely, impossibly, awesomely cool..."

Ala lang... just some random thoughts, which reminds me of YUJIN's exchange of tweet with Gang Badoy, something about smell of Christmas in the Philippines during this period of time. Well, in Dubai Christmas or no Christmas, the smell remains the same.

SAME SAME ALATUL.

Kapag summer, amoy pawis. Kapag winter tamad magsi-LIGO. Linsyak na amoy yan! ibang LEVEL!





No comments:

Post a Comment