Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

the Arrivals..

How was your day peeps??

I just finished my two-day-unproductive-day OFF just like that ..

48 freakin hours of doing absolutely nothing but to sleep in the morning and go online at night.. I am honestly becoming frustrated with the kind of sleeping habit that my night working schedule is causing me. Probably the reality is sinking in already, the thrill of doing night duty is beginning to fade and my body is now becoming susceptible to stress again.

I am feeling depressed because I have been so forgiving of myself  for not doing overtime, I feel so useless. And then again, when I do overtime I will feel stressed out also, because my body will be begging me to rest and I would still be out there at the concourse opening aero-bridges and waiting for passengers to disembark as I do ARRIVAL task ( I refuse to do check-in on OT, the idea of arguing with passengers on my off days is enough to make me gag in frustration!).

The down thing in doing ARRIVALS is that most passengers arriving came from vacation and most of them are either looking sad or simply... SAD :-(   ... because being in Dubai means "being back to work again", back to a foreign land... away from home and the ones you love. Are they really sad? or was it just me or how I perceive the world ? Darn it.. why is life so fu*king complicated?

Tomorrow.. back to work again. I know I shouldn't complain. God  is still there. 

Whatever happens and whatever arrive in our lives... we have to make the best of it. At the end of the day it it is not the DESTINATION that would always matters, but the entire journey itself.




No comments:

Post a Comment