Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

the THOUGHT COLLECTOR....

credit for this image goes to GRAPHIC LEFTOVERS
When I started this blog site.. I promised to my self that no matter  how  hard life could be treating me, I will try my very best to put positivity in anything that I would ever write.While it may be true that not everything that we read may NOT be as exciting as it seems.. I always try my best to be true to myself and of what I think and feel as I write about a certain issues.

As important as writing  to me is reading as well, because I always believe that for a person to be able to write anything, he should learn how to READ first. I am one of GOOGLE's die hard fan. My favorite daily reads are funny quotes, silly anecdotes and love sayings (yeah, as cheesy as it may sound but I do like it so don't judge!). Somehow, those quotations really hits home and if it does, you would realized that who ever wrote this, he/she might have shared the same feeling at one point in her life. These silly quotes doesn't only makes me feel good, it also makes me realize that I am still.... NORMAL.. ;-)


  • I cannot make you feel special, I can only remind you that you are special.
  • Sometimes when you care about someone, honesty isn't necessarily the best policy.
  • The music is not in the notes, but in the silence between.
  • Nobody really knows how much anyone else is hurting. We could be standing next to someone who is completely broken & we'd never know it.
  • POSITIVE thinking is not about EXPECTING the best to happen..It is about ACCEPTING that whatever will happen is the best. 
  • Your eyes see only what is in front of you, but your heart sees everything else.
  • Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground
  • People who have a good sense of humor, have a better sense of life!
  • You never really live until you find someone worth dying for.
  • An EX is called and EX becauseIt is an EXample of what You shouldn't have again in the future. 
  • If the door is open: Walk through it; If the door isn't: Cut a hole and continue. 
  • Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.
  • Live simply, think quickly, work diligently, fight fairly, give generously, laugh loudly and love deeply!
  • One of the simplest ways to stay happy.. Just let go of the things that makes you sad!
  • You will face many defeats in your life, but never let yourself be defeated.
  • If someone was stupid enough to walk away from you, be smart enough to let them go.
  • Hugs are the best gifts ever: They come in all sizes, fits everyone, and nobody will mind if you want to return it. :)  
  • If you know what hurts yourself, you know what hurts others.
  • Prosperity is not without many fears and distastes; and adversity is not without comforts and hopes.  
  • I'd rather be alone for the right reasons, than be in a relationship with someone for the wrong reasons 
  • Being true to yourself is better than being a liar just to impress everyone!
  • Kindness is the language, which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.  
  • A friend's love says "If you need anything, I'll be there."True love says "You'll never need anything, because I'll be there."
  • When someone is so sweet to you, don't expect that they will be like that all the time because even the sweetest chocolate expires!
  • The good life only starts when you stop wanting a better one. 
  • Never feel you need to lower your expectations just because other people can't meet them!  
  • You can live without the person who says YOU ARE MINE, but you can never live without someone who says I AM YOURS. 
  • A foolish man will tell a woman to shut up...A wise man will tell a woman she is beautiful with her lips closed 
  • Chase nothing but your dreams and let everything else chase you.
  • No one ever gets tired of loving. But everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming, hearing promises, saying sorry, and hurting all the time.
  • Falling in love is like the rain. It's unpredictable. But there are always signs before it completely falls.  
  • We all make mistakes, some big, some small, but the person who loves you, will forgive them all. 
  • Sometimes I wonder if you look at my face book profile, like I look at yours. :) 
  • It takes a strong person to say sorry, and an ever stronger person to forgive
  • I never asked for someone who could offer me the stars in the night. Just someone to lay down and watch them with is enough.
  • There's only one thing I regret doing..loving the girl who didn't love me, and forgetting the one who did.
  • I'm a limited edition, so you better get me before I'm gone ;0
  • There are plenty of times I want to walk away from you, but I don't because I know you won't come after me.
  • Shoot for the moon, because even if you miss you'll still end up amongst the star
  • You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something sometime in your life.
  • Don't think that the ability to be able to hold in your feelings makes you strong, being able to let them out is what's harder
  •  Life doesn't get easier, you just get stronger.
  • Man says to woman: "If you were my wife, I'd poison your drink"...woman says to man: "If you were my husband, I'd drink it. 
  • Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life.
     
  • Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest.. It's about who came, and never left your side.  
  • Two Friends are like hands, one of which washes the other
     
  • Sometimes, there are no words; only shoulders to lean on, hands to hold onto, and hugs to comfort you as best they can. 
  • Don't give up if you took a step backward, remember that the arrow needs to be drawn back to move fast ahead.  
  • Man says to woman: "If you were my wife, I'd poison your drink"...woman says to man: "If you were my husband, I'd drink it!".  
  • Life is like a photograph; we use the negatives to develop.  
  • The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least. 
  •  I wish heartbreak was as painless as getting a haircut. You don't feel a thing, but when it's over, IT'S A NEW YOU.   
  • Life is like an hourglass. sooner or later, everything hits the bottom. U just have to be patient & wait for someone to turn it around.  
  • Find a heart that loves you at your worst, and arms that will hold you at your weakest.
  • Decisions are the hardest to make especially when its a choice between where you should be and where you want to be. 
  • When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something else. 
  • Be like a bee: anything he eats is clean, anything he drops is sweet and any branch he sits upon doesn't break!   
  • Sometimes the best part of a relationship starts when it actually ends.  
  • Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.  
  • Life is like a role of toilet paper; hopefully long and useful; but it always ends at the wrong moment.  
  • The world can't end in 2012, I have a yogurt that expires in 2013.
  • Sometimes when I say "I'm OK" I just want some one to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say, "I know you're not."  
  • Is that your ex?" "No, that's the biggest mistake of my life. 
  • When life throws shoes at you.. at least pick through the best ones and try them on for size. 
  • They say love is around every corner. I must be walking in circles. 
  • If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are others here for? 
  • Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there is footprints on the moon!  
  • They say: not all singles are available. How about: not all taken are in love? 
  • SINGLE is NOT a status. It's a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others. 
  • Falling in love is like letting a man put a gun at your heart and trusting him never to pull the trigger.
  •  It takes a lot to be my "once upon a time" but it takes even more if you want to be my "happily ever after"  
  • My mother told me not to talk to strangers I don't talk to myself anymore.  
  • Choose your battles wisely as everything isn't worth fighting for; somethings & even some people you just have to let go of.   
      
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment