Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

the Random Things..



Got a lot of cleaning up to do...
I have some  pics taken at random that I never got the chance to post. Taken on different times.  Just for the heck of it...
 

a night with the BROTHERS...        





Munching on these while reading DUTY FREE's monthly Magazine and "killing time" at the Transfer Desk for Virgin Atlantic..

  

EMPTY  Murraqabat Road during RAMADAN in ... Note: this was taken at around 5pm!


This particular Metro Station is my friend Eugene's (and eventually mine too!) favorite station in Dubai. I want to call it Jelly Fish station, the chandeliers here looks like one. Inspired by the UNDER WATER theme.




All time favorite in McDO.. used to munch on these while Eugene and I are exchanging funny tweets and hilarious Facebook SHOUT OUTs in Al Rigga St. ......at 1:00am on OFF days..













No comments:

Post a Comment