Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

the UNINVITED...

I have had a surprised visitors tonight.. Well it wasn't really a surprise.. they informed me they were coming to the house in 15 minutes..

(at least they had the decency to let me know about their arrival right?.. probably they realized that they don't have the key to enter our flat so they don't have much choice but to let me know they are coming.. NOTE: when they said they are coming, it was a statement, never a permission, hahahahaah ) :-)

What can you expect from Reich and YUJIN ? They are two of the most spontaneous people I ever had the misfortune of knowing! hahahaha joke!

I haven't get the chance to bond with these two, as often as we had been doing before because of our conflicting schedules and various reasons. My Vampire existence (working in the evening, sleeping in daytime) made it impossible for me to meet them even in my day off. We have been very occupied with our own troubles and we have been nursing ourselves separately for quite some time.

So when I saw them both at our doorstep, I know in an instant that it is going to be more than just a simple chit chat, it will be a fellowship of a 3 LOST SOULS..

Its time to uncork the bottle in my imaginary cellar, a gift given to me one of my passengers who had an excess baggage.

I refused to take it because its not ethical to take anything from a passenger but the passenger said " It's your BIRTHDAY today! Happy Birthday!."  well..... the customer is always right, RIGHT? so who am I to argue?


 So now my "birthday present" was there in front of us.. saying hello to one of the best conversation IT would ever hear while its liquid is being emptied and the left over chips, mushrooms in butter and garlic and some olives are slowly vanishing in its designated plates.

We gossip about other peoples lives to our hearts content (its just a harmless chat and no one was lambasted on our private talk , OK...I LIED, there was one we have lambasted and HE rightfully deserves so!)

WE laugh our lungs out while watching the "PINOY HENYO of EAT BULAGA" and tried to catch up on some other things we have missed sharing with each other.

"No matter what.. Lets celebrate LIFE!" -- YUJIN
And above all were so happy gurgling the sparkling "champagne", thinking how lucky we were sipping a drink that only the riches can buy. Just because it has a name we cant pronounced and a  taste that seemed so "so sosyal" made it look so damn expensive!

Only to know later on that it only cost 10USD, (thanks to GOOGLE)  Yujin  even said, "that was its price in 2005, so now maybe its.... 15USD??? (hahahahahahah!). That was the biggest boo boo that I had in months.

We people often take things in its face value, not realizing it's real worth. There are so many things in life the we often take for granted. It doesn't really cost much to have a good laugh, too have good friends, to have good conversation, to get experience, to discover new things, to cry hard and be renewed after.

They said the best things in life are even FREE

Just like the bottle of "CHAMPAGNE" we had... It may be cheap... oh no... extraordinarily inexpensive (now YUJIN will like the term and BOY ABUNDA might like it also, but i'm sure MIRIAM DEFENSOR has a better word for it, but whatever it is.. I wouldn't dare ask as I will never understand it anyway )  and even FREE, but its the BEST  I ever ever had.



 P.S... that is the only "champagne" I ever ever had.... Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment