Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I heart SG.... (Part 2)

Singapore is one of the  countries where Filipinos are considering to transfer as expatriates nowadays. Given its safe and clean environment, Asian culture which is not that much different from that of ours, it is not really very hard to adjust to the Lion City's way of living.

In my short stay in Singapore I never seen any trash lying around anywhere, I must say also that the people here are so disciplined, everyone of any age is seemingly aware that they all have their share of responsibility in the society that they have to carry through. I wish I could say the same with the Filipinos. Well, no wonder SG is a first world country and we are not.

Singapore offers competitive salary for everyone who would be eligible enough to work there. Your salary will depend entirely on your qualifications as approved by the Ministry of Manpower. There are four types of Employment Passes (P1, P2, Q1 and S).If you are interested to know more about this you can visit their site HERE. The average wage earners I believe is getting more or less 1,800SGD per month, Plus, Plus, Plus other benefits. I could be wrong but as far as I have understood during my stay there it is a fact.

But regardless of the salary bracket you belong, you can still afford to stay in a community as nice as this one..

Welcome to BLOCK 110 of Pasiris St. Singapore, Singapore.



This place has been my home for the almost 5 days...



the funny elevator for a 10-storey building. if you are residing at 1st, 6th, and 10th floor you are lucky but if you are staying "in-betweens"... you should really know how to count.
welcome aboard Tin-Tin's home

this is just 1/3 of the entire living room!

the "sampayan" from the outside..

and from the inside.. this is also the... Tin's.. errr... SMOKING AREA?? eheheh

"fancy some orange? pick it up from my corridor! :-)"

The Pasiris community...










But  before I left SG my friends are considering to move to another place for some reason....

This is the "new place" being considered....



borrowing YUJIN's words...."SYALAAAANN!!


So ... do you want to transfer to Singapore??

No comments:

Post a Comment