Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

the FLYING STARS..

Sorry I ranted toooo much in my previous blog entry.. just cant help it.

I promise this time.. not to much.. just slight! :)

So, manong driver, who "had not much choice" but to take me in the airport, did make it on time for my flight. I was on the phone with my Ate Mai  for the shoes that she had ordered from MARS SHOP. (I know it's a shameless plugging! ahihihihi), when the taxi stops right there at the Naia Departure gates. This is the first time I ever went to the airport by my self, that is why I was really so stressed. 

Anyways, on a lighter side, my attention was caught by this heavenly sight...
OMG- it's Diet on the house! =)

This is probably what they call... Likod pa lang, yummy na! (I cannot say "Likod pa lang ulam na", with out sounding so MATRONIC di ba? so yummy na lang para soshal!)
He was swamped by reporters, fans, uzi's and airport staff that's why it's so hard to take pictures of him.

One more... BEA and Zanjoe..OK fine! my pictures were horrible! So much for my attempt for a PAPARAZZI shot.. but they REALLY are Bea and Zanjoe! If the picture is not clear..well I guess you just need to take my word for it! hahaha

Here's another one:

JL and Shaina


and here is our "Mateo" ... looking at me



While the Immigration Officer was stamping my passport OUT.. I was busy taking pictures! Honestly I was so surprise I can do it from there without being approached by the Airport Security!

Ahem.. Security?? Hello!! Where u??

Oooohhh! There you are people... busy rin sila.. busy sila magpa-picture. 

I was so happy following JL , I got distracted also by his Goyard Rolling Luggage, USD 3450 thru The Purse Forum:


I want to take a picture of his luggage (feeling ko, I can rival Ms. Ingrid of The BAGHAG Diaries ahihihihi!) 

I am interested to know what these people bring with them when they travel. I got so distracted with the bag... and JL that I realized I was in the gent's lane in the airport security after Immigration. 

So they sent me to the other side..where I saw Her:



JL was waiting patiently waiting for Shaina..




One more:





 Haay.... the whole airport was in chaos ...

Everyone were distracted even the security personnel. I hope the Security and safety of the airport was not compromised.

 We wouldn't want to have another Sally Ordinario case, would we?










No comments:

Post a Comment