Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

the Lounge...

a day before AIR FRANCE transferred their morning flight to Abu Dhabi from Dubai International Airport Terminal 1, I had been tasked to cover up for my colleague who reported sick.... to man the Air France Lounge! I was so happy... say at the very least.

Air France Lounge is one of my HAPPY PLACE in the Airport.. the atmosphere there was so relaxing compared to the WAR ZONE aura of the check in Department..

Amongst other things.. like these...


my breakfast...





the munchies.... hmmmnnnnn ..





the F and B



the WI-FI spot...





and my food for thought...the magazineeeesss...!! but i cant read most of it... it's all in French! but it's ok.. the pictures are superb! Lifestyle and travel mags most of 'em..



We only have Air France flight at night... and since i am rostered in the morning for the VS flight, I never get the chance to do the flight again since it transferred. I am missing the "Frenchies" and their moods.. their cute accent and all that.. I miss the AF team as well..

Well, nous reverrons mes amis ... au revoir pour le moment .. jusqu'à ce que nous nous reverrons..

No comments:

Post a Comment