Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

the readings..


Today I just spend the whole day catching up with my readings. Pepe had given me a copy of Cosmopolitan mag (Philippine issue, hah!) as pasalubong upon my request when she went for vacation few months ago. Mommy Joy (of AIAN delos Santos) was so generous as she gave me a lot of her foreign mags.. EMS had phoned from VS office telling me that she had reserve for me some magazines (courtesy of VS of course!) Seems everyone is so aware of my reading addiction and very much willing to support me on that... luv you guys!!

I was on a relaxing mode today so to speak! Setting aside (for the meantime) the daily life troubles (and ignored FB for once) and secluded my self in the myriad of words, facts and fictions, fashion, interesting thoughts.. liberating ideas, inspiring messages, good news/bad news,business, arts..

it's so exciing to read.. you can be ANYONE or ANYWHERE in just one flick of a page!

hayyy.. simple pleasures are really the best.. above all.. it's free..

howbout chuuu?? do you ever read??

No comments:

Post a Comment