Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

the FOOT-mate

When flying... I always try to make things as comfortable as possible. That means, i need to dis out the "appropriate"footwear that the Staff Travel dictates in compliance to a certain "dress code". I always have my flip flops easily accessible in my hand carry. On my way back from Bangkok to Dubai.. I was happily hopping up and down the aisle of the A380 double-decker airbus.. relishing the 'extra' aisle width and extra seat pitch.... of the aircraft. Once in a while I'm getting an odd glimpse thrown my way from the other passenger s. I wouldn't be bothered.. told my self. Don't really give a fig on whatever they thought about me. It didn't take long for me to
realize the cause of the the odd stares...... nyeeeeek!

-
-
-
-
-
-


The other pair of slip on was obviously ...NOT mine! It belongs to the Cutie who's seating behind me.... hehehhehe.... (it was a pity, i was not able to take his pics! just his footsie! )

I have discreetly slipped the "big foot"slipper behind my seat to cover my act and no-one's-the- wiser...while Glo was obviously dying in guffaws beside me.

Haay... the lesson: Next time one would u would wear slippers on board... make sure its BOTH yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment