Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

One Day in China..... Town.. :)

Few weeks ago my baby bro and I went to Binondo for an errand  for Ate Jane..



I don't really know why I have always been fascinated with everything Chinese..
Whenever I am in Hongkong I always take pictures of Kowloon's enormous Billboards in Chinese wordings (although I dont have any idea what the heck it does says!) I just want to look at it..


Oh look.. I love bridges..yeah.. even the ones over the dirty water like this...
 Budoy wanted to eat Chinese cooking.. and since I was not so familiar with the place, I opted to try MR. UBE. A small but funky restaurant somewhere in Binondo.. if my memory serves me right, I guess it's one of the ENG BEE TIN's subsidiaries (correct me if im wrong!)

(photo credit :masquepasa.wordpress.com)

He ordered LECHON MACAU with 3( THREE, TALO, TRES!) cups of rice!.. that looks like this..
 (photo credit: intentiontotreat.blogspot.com)

Not actual photo because Budoy wolf down his food in 3 seconds... LOOK...

Almost Gone.. nada.. finished!


I just had dimsum. :)


How about you..? where have you been out lately? 




No comments:

Post a Comment