Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

photo credit to the uploader
Exactly 73hours from now and a New Year is coming our way..

There is a certain feel of "relief" in my emotions as this year finally bids adieu. 2011 was tough year. I have felt the bitterness in all its meaning. The sadness, the pain, the feeling of great loss...

It was like a pang of vampire that has left an indelible mark on my neck, a mark that stares at me all the time.. mocking me everyday...

How do you live in pain happily?

Every time a year ends for the past five years, I have been fervently praying to God.. "Please, please please...make the next one an easier one...."

The last five years was like engaging in a boxing match with Manny Pacquiao... you will get a blow, after blow, after blow 'til every inch of you bleeds and you get knocked out of your sanity.

I attended an overnight prayer meeting in Paranaque  last December 25.. and somewhere during mass it was mentioned by one of the preachers that in all our prayers God has made a very thin line between his Yes or No response to our wishes.. and that very thin line is called.. WAIT.


I have survived a 33-year-roller-coaster-ride of life.. and I know I am going to make it for another 33 and more so years. I have seen,said, heard, felt, and tasted a great deal in life already... so the best things I can do right now is to enjoy the ride while waiting for my next bout in life. 


But God..."Please, please, please give it to me very very soooon, will ya?


Cheers to the coming of 2012!!

..and again.. just so you know.. I'm ready for Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment