Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Truck of Happiness...

It's been exactly  2 weeks and 1 day since Inay have joined our Creator.

Since then, we are all trying our best to cope with the sadness of not having her by our side. I refused to think that we have lost her, we all believe that she is just around, just invisible but still guiding us in everything that we do. I always joke about those people who made us all "api" during old old days.. I said that no body can do that any more to us, we have a good back up with Jesus now. They have to think twice before they do harm on any of us. hahahah...! Everyone knows that my mom never sheath her claws whenever she feels that any of her family is not being treated fairly.

So now everyday, Inay is our shining Sun and at night she is our guiding Star.

Tatay, Gel, Joi and I (Bok is now back in Dubai so he really misses the fun. nyeheheh).. bonds on reminiscing Inay's naughtiness. She is the family's baby. My tatay spoiled her rotten. And with all her naughtiness and scheming ways.. each and every one is trained  to deal with her with maximum tolerance! hahahahah..

She has a love affair with COKE.. errr.. not the drugs. I mean the Coca - Cola. So when I saw this video of the Coca Cola Happiness Truck (from Chuvaness) I had wish that Inay had the chance to "PUSH the Button".

Oh how happy she might have been.. she loves surprises..

This video made me smile ..and really made my day....


No comments:

Post a Comment