Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

the Reply....

I was just visiting my favorite sites and of course one of those is the blogsite of Ms. Jenni Epperson In one of her entries.. i have posted a comment. Imagine my surprised when I saw my mail and saw her immediate reply! here it goes:


MARS:
i g
uess some people just need to learn how to read between, behind and beyond the lines if they are reading someone else' blog! if they can't appreciate a joke..wag n lang magreact... it's embarassing on their part..so unsophisticated! (excuse me for saying that!)

anyways..kc have more than once wrote mentioned your na
me in her blog before.. but it's ms. sharon's website that i discovered your link...you wrote something about her cooking.. hehehe... i tried to look for that particular entry but i didn't find it.. =( anyways, i had this website bookmarked since then..
by the way, when are you going to update your ICHIGO & BUKO blog??? Im a follower of that too..

more power to you and your fa
mily! hope more blogs to come..

MS. JENNI EPPERSON:

Mabuhay ka!

Yeah, KC's a good friend and I got so kilig when Sharon blogged about me. I mean, hello... MEGASTAR!!! LOL!

I'm so behind ichigoandbuko.blogspot.com. I'll get to it soon. I'll update everyone on this blog!

Thanks for visiting my site! Means a lot to me.:)
x
J

MISS JENNI's reply was just short, simple but sweet.. i find it interesting that a woman as busy as her can really find time reading the messages of her readers and actually replying to it..

it felt good knowing your opinion matters to her..

just sharing.. =)


for more of her blogs just visit this her site HERE or follow her on TWITTER

I am not much of a fan , right??... hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment