Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

the T- Mode..

(as in TUNGANGA mode!)

Okay .... Fine...

4 movies in a row..

6 MUGS of coffee...

I have done everything today to give in to my whims... trying desperately to entertain myself..

what the hell was i thinking? who am i trying to fool?

Now what? darn it... i still feel miserable..

=(

i spent the whole 24 hours on doing unproductive things..

i'm still not happy..

from where i am sitting i have a full view of a mall's open lot where some Indians are playing cricket..

i envy their energy, can still hear the thugs of the bat hitting the ball...

i wish i have the same energy to pull my self up from the deep distress i'm feeling right now??

i'm praying that God grants me the courage to get-up once again and face another day by tomorrow..

coz i know that even if energy and courage are something available at the stores...

i still couldn't possibly afford to buy it..

No comments:

Post a Comment